Starboard Commercial Brokerage, Inc.
An Environment for Entrepreneurial Thinkers
Starboard Commercial Real Estate is a leading San Francisco commercial real estate firm, providing clients with full, all-inclusive services since 1991. Locally based, Starboard has organically acquired substantial relationships with tenants, investors, contractors, architects and accountants throughout the San Francisco-Bay Area.
As the largest, independently owned commercial real estate firm in San Francisco with both national and international affiliates, including TCN Worldwide, GVA, AREA, and Office Finder, Starboard delivers clients the highest level of local expertise while offering a global reach.
Starboard agents are positioned to know the San Francisco real estate market like no other, knowing the ins and outs of the City and has access to networks of approximately 2,000 office buildings and more than 100 million square feet of office space throughout the Bay Area. Through these networks and unique inside knowledge, Starboard makes it obtainable to assist buyers and quickly find their ideal space in one of the hottest real estate markets in the world.
We believe that the moderate size of our firm provides an excellent setting for personal communication between our commercial real estate agents and our principals. Details of real estate transactions are reviewed as they occur, always mindful of the fiduciary relationship between Starboard's agents and clients.
Whom to Contact
- Hans HanssonPrincipal44 Montgomery StreetSuite 1650San Francisco, CA 94104Phone: (415) 765-6897Fax: (415) 956-2003
- Gerald AdamsonSenior Sales & Leasing Specialist44 Montgomery St. Suite 1650Suite 1650San Francisco, CA 94104Phone: (415) 694-5365
- Yoav Ben-ShushanSenior Sales & Leasing SpecialistPhone: (415) 394-1263Fax: (415) 956-2003
- Frank ChiuSales & Leasing Associate44 MontgomerySuite 1650San Francisco, CA 94104Phone: (415) 477-8455Fax: (415) 956-2003
- Jane WoolleyRetail & Lease Sales Specialist44 MontgomerySuite 1650San Francisco, CA 94104Phone: (415) 694-5364Fax: (415) 956-2003